Workflow Timeout Pattern
Last changed: -126.96.36.199
- Add an EventHandlingScopeActivity to the workflow.
- Add watherver work needs to be done to the normal flow. Note you might need a SequenceActivity activity if you are going to add multiple children.
- Switch to the EventHandlersView.
- Add an EventDrivenActivity to the EventHandler.
- Add a DelayActivity and set the timeout to the maximum allowed.
- Add whatever you want to do when the timeout expires.
- An TerminateActivity to kill the workflow
- Set a TimeoutOccurred property to skip certain actions.
- Do something else altogether
Container for one or more event handling activities.
23-11-2009 15:22:05 - -188.8.131.52
Runs a set of child activities according to a single defined ordering.
23-11-2009 15:28:16 - 184.108.40.206
Wraps an Activity whose execution is initialized by an event.
23-11-2009 15:22:02 - 220.127.116.11
Provides the logic to establish a timer and to wait, asynchronously, for timer's expiration.
23-11-2009 15:21:06 - 18.104.22.168
Immediately terminates a workflow and all running activities.
23-11-2009 15:30:28 - 22.214.171.124